Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
A disruptive electricity and gas supplier in Great Britain and is busy making genuine waves in the industry. With a large portfolio of renewable generation at their disposal, they are supplying homes & businesses across the country. As an agile and innovative start up they’ve launched bold new products, and built a modern, tech-led energy supplier that’s fit for 2018.
Ultimately a role with this company is a chance to join an exciting start-up business within the energy supply sector, and one that is well placed to take advantage of the rapidly changing energy landscape. They enjoy the best of both worlds: backing from a large, well-capitalised business with access to highly experienced and talented individuals, all whilst retaining the dynamic environment and energetic team that characterises start-up ventures.
The Digital Marketing Manager will use beautiful marketing collateral, and creative communications to ensure and excellent customer journey that the company creates lasting relationships with. Ultimately, the process will ensure that customers are aware that they are part of a company that makes a great difference to the energy market, and the way individuals consume their energy. You will ultimately reach out to new customers through digital techniques to create captivating marketing campaigns and grab the attention and imagination of businesses across the UK.
- Campaign Management: You will take the lead managing multi-channel marketing campaigns and execute these through specialist marketing knowledge.
- Marketing Analytics: You will evaluate success levels of marketing campaigns to evaluate and refine the customer journey through effective use of analytical tools.
- Multi-channel marketing: Through a wide range of marketing initiatives such as SEO, Social Media and Paid ads, you will reach out and ensure excellent conversion rates through multiple digital strategies.
- Creative marketing implementation: You will develop website content through planning, copywriting, and creating beautiful graphics.
- Industry engagement: To ensure the company remain highly valued within the industry, you will keep abreast of trends within solar energy and renewable electricity.
- Strong marketing experience, with 2+ years in a digital marketing
- Skilled within design software such as Adobe Suite
- Passion for developing captivating and informative content that will engage customers and influence high conversion rates
- Strong knowledge of all digital channels and online ads (SEO, Paid Search, Social media ads, email, content and offline)
- Excellent analytical skills, (A/B testing, Google Analytics)
- Extremely results driven and comfortable working in an autonomous position within a start-up style business environment
- Experience with both B2B and B2C is preferable
- Experience working with the renewable energy sector is a plus
- Portfolio of both excellent content and design work
Training and Development:
Our client is fully committed to the training and development of all staff and as their team grows, there will be opportunity to progress internally. You will be given responsibility over your role from day one and will be provided with training as required, as well as ongoing support from your manager and the wider marketing team.