Marketing Executive/Project Management
Marketing Executive/Project Management, £26k maximum, London, retail/fashion/tech
One of the world's top 50 licensors is currently looking to recruit a Marketing Executive at a very exciting time in the company’s growth. The company works across the globe covering over 100 countries and more than 13 product categories.
You will be responsible for managing the companies trade site and assist with the management and execution of logistics and budgeting of trade shows. You will work with their trade partners and agencies to promote and sell the companies products.
What will you be doing?
- The Marketing Executive will work with the marketing team and their agency to maintain the companies trade site.
- Communicate with the rest of the business on any necessary changes to the site.
- Assist with agency management, assigning work and quality control of output.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to establish overall trade show project/timeline management and coordinate product offerings.
- Manage budgets for each event, providing accurate financial information to accounting throughout the planning process.
- Reference the brand style guidelines to ensure all brand guidelines are accurate and approved before executing in any trade show or event.
- Work with studio team to manage the studio calendar.
- Manage marketing calendar, ensure its kept up-to-date.
What skills do you need?
- Excellent project management and communication skills.
- Confident and highly ambitious university graduate - eager to take on a developing role within a growing business.
- Highly organised and proactive.
- Experience working in a digital role is desirable but not essential.