Interim DTP Specialist - Financial Services
A great opportunity for an interim Desk Top Publisher (DTP) to join a global Investment Management firm on an initial 1 month contract.
This organisation are seeking additional assistance in pulling together their annual report among other day to day DTP requirements.
You will be tasked with the following:
- Providing creative, professional and impactful creative options that are aligned with our corporate identity tenets and enhance our proposal and presentation materials.
- Maintaining graphic library consisting of icons, graphics, photography and banners.
- Maintaining awareness of design trends.
- Evaluating requirements of internal clients to navigate the best cause of production.
- Managing projects from concept through to production, effectively communicating project deadlines. Balancing multiple priorities and schedules efficiently in order to meet client/lawyer deadlines.
- Maintaining proficient skill set with all necessary software including a deep knowledge of MS Office and the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Understanding, implementing, and strictly adhering to the corporate identity guidelines, quality standards and procedures.
What you'll need:
You will have a few years' experience working in Graphics design or DTP. You will have advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (i.e. Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat Professional) and also advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel and Word)