Digital Design Executive
The role of Digital Design Executive is to provide creative and visually impressive design solutions in accordance with the firm’s visual identity guidelines across all digital channels including public web; online video; social media; mobile; e-marketing; and providing support with search engine optimization.
You will manage your own projects, as well as providing some administration and team support. You will be comfortable with taking responsibility for delivering campaigns across channels and advising clients on best practice.
Design and production
- Produce engaging concepts, designs and innovative ideas for digital and multi-media platforms.
- Manage strategic, bespoke and routine design projects from concept through production, effectively prioritising work and balancing multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Produce new microsites and website pages/layouts, including design, prototyping, and deployment.
- Create stunning digital marketing assets (Images, video, animation, PDF and PowerPoint) in accordance with the firm’s visual identity guidelines.
- Plan, shoot, edit and publish video, animation and other multimedia content for a range of channels.
- Create bespoke presentations in PowerPoint and Prezi
- Liaise with support teams in other locations to facilitate the production of all of the above.
- Provide training on firms CMS platform to other business users
- Assisting with project management including:
- Keeping the editorial calendar up to date.
- Communicating upcoming projects to the relevant stakeholders.
- Ensuring the best practice is followed regarding processes (scoping, testing, project management).
- Manage the process for digital marketing assets.
- Communicating to the wider team changes to new and existing systems
Skills and Experience required
- 5+ years digital design experience
- Experience in a professional services environment
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud apps
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, web and accessibility standards.
- Experience of brand standards and compliance policies.
- Curious mindset and willingness to learn new skills on an ongoing basis.
- Excellent grammar and writing skills
- Relevant higher education and/or professional qualification
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build credibility with stakeholders at all levelsFlexible, responsive and constructive approach to competing demands
- Confident and resilient attitude
- Cultural sensitivity with the ability to understand the demands on international teams
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
At Norton Rose Fulbright we welcome receiving direct candidate applications via our careers page.
If you would like to ask any specific questions beforehand, please contact Philippa Wilson at Philippa.firstname.lastname@example.org (enquiries only - we do not accept applications by email)