Associate Research Director - Digital Research Consultancy
Job Title: Associate Research Director - Leading Digital Research Consultancy
Location: Central London
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 per annum depending on experience plus excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, day off on your birthday, pension, personal training programme, seasonal parties, free food and drink on Fridays
About The Company
My client is a multi-award winning digital research consultancy based in modern, open plan and buzzy offices in the heart of London. This digital research consultancy has developed their own innovative social media monitoring and audience intelligence platform that is now used by brands and marketers globally, whilst they also offer in-house consultancy to clients spanning social media and qualitative research. They are at the cutting edge of research and social data, and they ultimately enable brands and marketers to better engage with their audience. This research company works with a plethora of exciting big name brands, carrying out bespoke research and social media monitoring projects for an impressive array of global clients like Sky, Netflix, Omnicom Media Group and Nissan. With offices in the US as well as London, they are expanding at an exciting pace and you will have the opportunity to contribute to their success and global expansion. They are collaborative, friendly and supportive team, with a young and dynamic culture.
About the Associate Research Director Role
The new Associate Research Director will sit within expert research and consultancy team, working with big name US entertainment clients on qualitative research and social media intelligence projects.
Key Responsibilities for the Associate Research Director role:
* Play a key role in driving success for the business by leading on the strategic direction of projects
* Lead on research and project design spanning qualitative and social media research for global entertainment clients
* Manage project teams and key stakeholders, overseeing the day to day delivery
* Own end to end budget management and proposal construction, ensuring project profitability
* Deliver pitches and presentations to clients
* Present at conferences and key industry events
You'll have 4-5 years' industry experience within social media data insights and qualitative research, and you'll have a solid grounding in theory around brand planning, strategy and marketing effectiveness.
Skills and Experience Required for the Associate Research Director Role:
* Advanced knowledge of digital analytics tools
* Ability to translate data into narratives and clear insights
* As the role is working on US entertainment clients, US market expertise or sensibility would be a bonus
* Experience working on projects for entertainment brands would also be beneficial
* Track record of nurturing and growing client relationships
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an entrepreneurial global research consultancy at the cutting edge of social media audience intelligence due to their proprietary platform. You'll get global exposure and will have the chance to progress quickly in seniority as the business continues to expand.
For more information about the Associate Research Director role or to apply now please send your CV to Neil at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2017).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning brands and agencies in the industry.