Head of Online - Leading Publishing House
Job Title: Head of Online - Leading Publishing House
Location: Central London
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 per annum depending on experience plus excellent benefits including private medical care, pension contribution, gym, bespoke development opportunities, free food and drink
About The Company
My client is a multi-award winning and highly established publishing house and content marketing agency. As a Publishing agency they provide specialist market research reports which are published in a range of major newspapers; in addition they provide content marketing, digital and research solutions. With clients such as Google, Barclays, Aviva and many more, our Publishing client have achieved incredible success over the last 5 years and are now looking for an individual with strong digital publishing experience to join their dynamic team in a senior role. Their content genuinely inspires and influences business leaders worldwide. Culturally, they foster a collaborative and entrepreneurial working environment, with a young, ambitious and tight knit team. Due to growth and business objectives they are now looking for a Head of Online to drive their online publishing and digital content strategy.
About the Head of Online role
The new Head of Online will lead on the conception and implementation of the digital strategy, with the objective of developing the online audience and driving digital readership.
Key Responsibilities for the Head of Online role:
* Lead on the strategy to substantially increase online traffic and users
* Collaborate with the sales team to develop digital products for clients
* Lead and manage a team of 5 comprising of developers and content marketers
* Create and implement strategy across content partnerships, social media, SEO and outreach
* Work to improve user experience across the portfolio of websites
You'll be a rising star within the online publishing space, looking for a role you can mould and where you can make a big impact on the success and growth of the business.
Skills and Experience Required for the Head of Online Role:
* Experience within digital publishing and growing websites with good readership
* Proficient in online analytics tools including Google Analytics
* Track record of growing an online audience for a content led site
* Lots of gravitas, with the ability to challenge ideas and lead on strategy
* Confident and articulate communicator
* Ability to lead and inspire a team
For more information about the Head of Online role or to apply now please send your CV to Neil at email@example.com or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2017).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning brands and agencies in the industry.