Senior CRM Planner
Senior CRM Planner
Are you an experienced CRM Planner looking for your next step up? Have you previously worked on big client accounts or are you looking to move agency side?
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a data driven marketing agency based in central London. They are looking for a Senior CRM Planner to take the lead on some client accounts within the retail, travel and utility sectors. There will be a big emphasis on email communications, however, they are looking to expand into a multi-channel approach. The role will be responsible for initial ideation through to post implementation analysis and performance reviews.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Conducting customer journey mapping for the accounts you are responsible for, including defining relevant customer segmentation groups
- Reviewing of the eCRM strategies set, ensuring they are fully optimised
- Working closely with the analytics team to advise on changes for increased engagement and conversion
- Defining the eCRM strategy for clients and setting the future plans
- Producing reports for clients to demonstrate the performance of the programmes
- Supporting new business pitches using your expertise of CRM to grow the businesses proposition
The role will require someone to be heavily focused on customer behaviour tracking so the client is looking for someone that can demonstrate this from their current role. Furthermore, the client is ideally looking for someone that comes from agency work, however, if you are from in house and can demonstrate the skills required this will also be considered.
So, if you are someone with a strong background in CRM planning and are looking for a move into a large data driven marketing agency why not apply online today to find out more?
Role: Senior CRM Planner
Location: Central London
Benefits: Pension + life insurance + private medical + 25 days annual leave + childcare vouchers
- Strong digital CRM experience in a customer facing role with specific experience in the email channel
- Experience in customer journey mapping, customer segmentation and customer behaviour tracking
- Ability to demonstrate strong analytical skills having conducted it previously for clients to help inform recommendations and optimisation programmes
- Experience in contributing to overall CRM strategy - from ideation to execution
- Experience in winning new pitches for agencies, working with senior stakeholders with the ability to demonstrate strong relationship management
- Previously worked in a B2C company within the retail, ecommerce, finance, travel or utilities industry
For further information please contact:
Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
01892 507 100
You can view all our vacancies on our web site www.bluepelican.com, or call 01892 507 100 and ask for the marketing division.