Social Media & Content Manager - FinTech
Are you an experienced Content Manager or Content Marketing Executive looking for a new challenge?
Do you have experience managing Social Media?
Do you have experience creating a wide variety of campaign collateral (blogs, newsletters, emails and other literature)
Do you want to take on a Marketing role that will give you a wealth of new experience across Digital?
Do you have a keen interest in FinTech?
Then this could be an exceptional opportunity for you!
The leading FinTech company is looking for a Social Media & Content Manager to join their Marketing team to deliver best in class design and copy that is suitable for consumer-facing communications which will include: creating logos, assets, brand fonts, copywriting. This role will also manage the companies social channels and be responsible for the Social Media strategy for the business. As well as supporting the Marketing team with day to day tasks of marketing activities. This is a forward-thinking position that needs a Content Manager with an eye on consumer trends and technology and can drive the development of innovate and groundbreaking campaigns.
The company is building their marketing team, they have recently appointed a senior level marketer to transform the team and take them to the cutting edge of consumer marketing. The company is a growing FinTech brand has been featured in several high profile press articles celebrating their success.
Their culture is centred around empowerment & passion for their products with the appointment of their new Marketing Director there is a new drive within the team to grow and expand. The Marketing Director is a real leader in marketing, they focus on empowering the team to succeed and grow within their roles.
This role's mission is to take ownership of the copywriting/content strategy and deliver this content through social channels as well as working with the wider brand team on marketing activates.
Their culture is a dynamic and fun place to work, they are looking for driven, ambitious individuals to join their team and help us regrow the business.
This is a great place to work if you are looking to grow and develop into a commercially focused Marketer who is responsible for driving customer retention.
As a Social Media & Content Manager you will join the wider Marketing team reporting directly to the Marketing Director and be responsible for:
- Use knowledge and expertise, acquired through specialised training, to design a content strategy, vision and purpose from scratch.
- Manage the Social Media Strategy for the business
- Work collaboratively with the Brand Manager to deliver a well thought through content laydown, structure and plan to deliver agreed KPIs for awareness and perception.
- Write, edit or proof all customer facing materials including blogs, newsletters, emails and station literature.
- Develop, design and implement assets to support campaigns.
- Create unique and engaging content that will grab customers' attention.
- Come up with central assets for campaigns, and translate those to website, PR and advertising use.
- Ability to repurpose content for use in different mediums
- Working with Campaign Manager, to create a content calendar to ensure regular content throughout the year.
- Support the Website Manager to ensure all content on their websites is on-brand, accurate, updated and optimised for SEO.
- Support the Social Media Manager to ensure great content is being delivered for social engagement and that the content is optimised for various social sites based on their audiences.
- Support the Demand Generation team with entertaining and informative articles that target keywords. Write & design content for media-specific landing pages.
- Create entertaining and informative video content for the website.
The ideal candidate will have a hands-on experience in Content creation and worked for a fast moving consumers-facing business.
The Social Media & Content Manager role requires the following experience:
- Experience creating a wide variety of consumer focused content
- Experience Managing Social Media Channels (Unpaid & Paid)
- Recent experience using Adobe Suite or another Creative Software
- Experience in Copy writing
- Had hands on experience working todays a Content strategy and plan
- Experience writing/creating content within SEO framework
- Commercially minded. Customer-centric. Think out of the box. Challenge status quo.
Title: Social Media & Content Manager - FinTech
Salary: £30k - £45k
Benefits: Bonus & Benefits
** Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the EU**
Blue Pelican Marketing
01892 507 100 - Max@BluePelican.com