As well working with the marketing team to develop the brand strategy for the digital proposition you will also be responsible for managing all the companies digital owned media
Digital Manager Responsibilities:
- Working closely with the insights and brand team you will develop and implement the digital strategy
- You will manage the development of the website, app and other digital services
- Oversee creative and technical projects that support the broader business and marketing objectives.
- You will be involved in decision making around the use of paid digital and social media.
- You will set traffic and engagement targets in conjunction with the research and insight team.
- Manage the digital budget (c.£800k)
- Provide analysis and monitoring of digital activity
Digital Manager Skill/Experience:
- Experience of managing technical web projects and creative projects
- An understanding of brands and marketing and how digital properties fit into the broader marketing mix.
- An ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external contacts
- Agency management or agency experience is a must