Junior Project Manager
Junior Project Manager, Central London – Up to £25k dependent on experience
This Junior Project Manager role is for someone who is really looking to kick on in their career. This Junior Project Manager will join an agency who are brilliant at what they do. This Junior Project Manager will need to be somebody who is used to working a fast-paced role in an agency environment.
Being a Junior Project Manager you’ll be someone who is experience with pushing campaigns through an agency. This agency work on some high profile partnerships between a leading telco and various partners, something you’d be working on as Junior Project Manager.
As a Junior Project Manager you’ll be working a busy role, ensuring campaigns are delivered on time and ensuring both clients are happy with the work. Your role will include ensuring terms and conditions are agreed to, ensuring creative is delivered on time and all parties are happy with the campaigns.
Here’s what will be expected of this Junior Project Manager:
- Collate partner reward information and creative assets
- Write up status reports
- Manage multiple partnership simultaneously
- Traffic workflow between client and partners
- Ensure internal stakeholders are aligned and informed
- Gather feedback from all stakeholders
- Use partner redemption data and terms of deal to prepare weekly revenue reports for clients
Is this the kind of Junior Project Manager role you’re looking for? We want to hear from you as soon as possible.
Here’s what they’re looking to see in this Junior Project Manager:
- Great attention to detail
- Keeps cool in a pressured environment
- Brilliant interpersonal skills
- 1-2 years’ experience in an agency preferable
- Understanding of offer mechanics and promotions preferable
If you think this the Junior Project Manager role is for you then please do get in touch as soon as possible.
Please quote JW550a when applying for this Junior Project Manager role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com/