Account Manager (Marketing Agency), Central London - Up to £40k plus benefits
We're looking for a solid Account Manager to help manage a high street fashion portfolio of clients. This agency are currently working on this client's brand engagement and loyalty strategy and programmes.
This Account Manager will also help the Managing Partner with some of the agency’s new business efforts.
The Account Manager will be the primary day-to-day contact for clients with responsibility for managing developing client and partner relationships. This Account Manager will know and understand their partners/client’s, organisation and competitive marketplace to enable us to provide strategic advice, maintain and grow our accounts and identify new business opportunities. This Account Manager is responsible for the overall client relationship, revenue and income on the account, ensuring the Account Manager creates strategic plans, recommendations and project deliverables which meet the needs of our clients and their business objectives.
What this agency are looking for:
- 3-4 years’ sound client/project handling skills gained agency side
- Experience working with a fashion client and/or in Loyalty or CRM a plus
- Used to working at pace, managing multiple stakeholders
- First-class relationship builder- always clear, timely, confident and demonstrating enthusiasm for the proposition
- A passion for getting under the skin of what makes the client tick and being committed to driving results
- Self-starter, highly organised and efficient with a positive, can-do attitude, bags of energy and ideas, as well as a keen eye for detail
- Committed to self-development, constantly looking to grow knowledge, skills and experience and driving own career
- Exceptional written skills and a confident presenter
- A team player, abiding by our philosophy that if we are going to do something amazing, we need to do it together
- High standards of excellence for yourself and able to lead by example
- Strong on process and detail
- Able to represent the agency and the client in a professional manner
- Confidence in challenging clients and internal teams to ensure the best outcomes are delivered
- Provide general support to the Client Services team
Are you the Account Manager we're looking for? If so, please get in touch quoting job reference code SS282.