Design Studio Traffic Co-ordinator
If you are looking for a great opportunity to further your career within the Creative industry, and the path of studio management is highly appealing, this could be what you've been hoping for.
Our client is a very well-established retail brand, with 4 sub-brands within their portfolio. Their journey has been impressive, constantly innovating, improving, and growing to become what they are today: a much loved and recognised retail brand.
Their HQ is based in a beautiful location in Gloucestershire (near Cirencester), with free parking on-site. The HQ is housed with a strong marketing team, design and artworking team, and a dedicated digital team, who together produce all communications for the 4 brands. This includes seasonal branding, promotional branding, marketing (on and offline), advertising, sales promotion and catalogue.
Due to growth, we are looking to add to their management team with a Studio Trafficker. This role reports into the Production Manager and will support the development and delivery of off and online marketing collateral, across a variety of channels. You will spend your day trafficking through all work-flows, from planning and to final sign off, working with key stakeholders to ensure deadlines are met, and resource is managed accordingly.
- Take full control of the studio diary resource booking process
- Taking design briefs in, reviewing and feeding back to clarify any unclear or missing specifications
- Clearly communicate project status across teams
- To manage the entire project lifecycle from conception - planning - design - development - testing and delivery, proof and sign off processes
- Liaise with project coordinators on an on-going basis
You can be trained or experienced, although the role comes with a junior to mid weight salary. What's important is:
- Knowledge of the print and digital production process
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Excellent organisational skills and multi-tasking ability gained in the workplace
- Excellent attention to detail - almost obsessive!
- Good relationship building and influencing skills
- A natural people person, who is calm and a joy to work with
- If you also come with a working knowledge of Google Docs, that's a bonus
So, if you are thinking of switching your career focus to Studio Management or are currently responsible for Traffic Management, then please send your CV to us asap!