Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
This company provide local logistics-as-a-service, where retailers are offered same day deliveries in convenient, one-hour time slots (chosen by the shopper). Their sophisticated technology takes the pain out of delivery by connecting retailers with 100% visibility over deliveries (live tracking). Their state-of-the-art security features ensure ultimate peace of mind. They have completed tens of thousands of deliveries to date in London, and count some of the largest names in retail (across a wide variety of retail sub-sectors) as their customers.
The company are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who is passionate, strategic and customer-obsessed to help drive their growth. As Digital Marketing Manager, you will own the company’s acquisition marketing engine to deliver against an aggressive target.
- Plan, execute and analyse the company’s demand generation strategy to meet their acquisition and revenue goals including a mix of paid and organic marketing tactics (SEO/SCM, social, email, retargeting, content syndication, etc)
- Analyse all aspects of the company’s conversion funnel and identify optimisations to maximise conversation and marketing ROI
- Define, launch and measure growth experiments to learn what channels, campaigns and offers work best
- Develop and execute testing and optimisation efforts spanning messaging, positioning, pricing and promotions
- Help implement an automated email and marketing platform for the use across new business development and re-engagement campaigns
- Grow and manage the company’s social media presence with the goal of driving traffic to the company’s website
- 3-5+ years’ B2B marketing experience in demand generation or user acquisition
- Experience building, analysing and optimising SEM, paid social and display advertising campaigns
- Experience managing a budget and maximising marketing ROI
- Strong quantitative skills and experience using web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Hubspot and Salesforce to analyse a conversion funnel
- 2.1 or higher in a BA or BSc degree (or equivalent)
- Ability to effectively prioritise in a fast-paced environment while balancing both strategic and tactical responsibilities
Training & Development:
This company is rapidly expanding, so it really couldn’t be a more exciting time to join their team! You will receive all on-the-job training needed to learn the ins and outs of the business. This is a fantastic opportunity to make a real impact on the company's growth and evolution and become one of the early employees of a fast-growing, exciting start up disrupting the logistics landscape.
Location: Central London
Salary: £40k-£50k (dependent on experience)
Start date: ASAP