Partnerships & Promotions Executive
Partnership & Promotions Executive
£26 – 30k
Our client, a retail property organisation, are looking for a Promotions and Partnership Executive to join their friendly, dynamic team based in London.
The purpose of this role is to work with the Digital Marketing Manager and shopping centre teams to drive customer acquisition and loyalty by identifying, securing and communicating compelling retailer and service offers and promotions to be delivered through the app and aligned to the customer engagement strategy and integrated marketing plan.
• Drive customer acquisition, development and retention by creating focused efforts to build a catalogue of compelling offers for our customers.
• Build, manage and grow a central contact database by liaising with Key Stakeholders
• Manage and maintain excellent working relationships with Retailers and Third Party Partners.
• Constantly seek out new Partners through desktop research and attending relevant networking events.
• Create and manage the promotional marketing plan (including but not exclusively key events, promotions and activations) ensuring that it is aligned to the overall UK integrated marketing plan and the customer engagement strategy
• Create a compelling promotional proposition for the App through the delivery of unique and exclusive offers that will engage users to use the App more often. Adopt a test/learn approach, with the Group Campaign Data Manager to see what works best for different customer personas and centres.
• Keep the communication tracker up to date and regularly report on progress against plan.
• Experience of working within a promotions/sales remit
• Confident using Microsoft Office suite of tools and databases/CRM systems
• Project management – delivery of successful projects from inception to implementation
• Excellent organisational skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Understanding of the key principles of building a successful promotions strategy
• Previous experience of having worked collaboratively with external agencies and suppliers
• Previous experience in a retail/shopping centre environment
• Experience working on the development of new digital projects or products
• Experience within a multi-stakeholder environment