Account Director (Data / Martech)
Account Director (Data / Martech) – around £50K plus bonuses. Location flexible – Berkshire, London and home working
You will be working at an award winning data and marketing technology agency that has clients spanning hospitality, retail and publishing. They deliver a wide range of data and marketing technology solutions.
The role of Account Director will have the responsibility for working across a wide range of clients and managing a team of account managers.
As an Account Director with an excellent understanding of data-driven & marketing technologies you will ensure the company acts as a key strategic partner for all clients.
Account Director – Responsibilities
- Responsibility for a full range of clients
- Management responsibility for a team of account managers
- Setting client strategies and managing delivery of client work
- Defining new client briefs
- Taking responsibility for the commercials of accounts
- Maintaining relationships with key service & tech partners
Account Director – Skills and experience
- Experience gained in data-driven environment with understanding of marketing technologies
- Strong client servicing / account management skills
- Ability to communicate confidently on technical, operational and commercial matters
- Appreciation of analytics and profiling techniques
- The ability to juggling multiple projects, prioritise under pressure and make things happen
- Experience of managing people
- A good understanding of GDPR
- Understanding of databases, email marketing and campaign management tools such as FastStats
- You are seen as a proactive and creative problem solver, an articulate communicator and a passionate account developer.
This is a brand new role and as such you will have the opportunity to make this position your own.
The salary is £50k plus bonuses and the role will be part based in Berkshire and can be part based home or London offices.