Lead Data Scientist - R&D
Lead Data Scientist - R&D
Customer Analytics Consultancy
- Established, credible Data Science function; opportunity to work on mature and ongoing projects.
- Excellent training and development opps due to size of company and pedigree of manager.
- Global business with international opps available in the future.
One of the world's most influential customer marketing and analytics consultancies is seeking a Senior level Data Scientist to join their growing data science function.
Reporting into an established data science expert with impressive track record in data science product development and innovation, you have the opportunity to learn from one of the best technical analysts in the industry.
You will be responsible for harnessing the value of the data generated through rigorous testing but will also understand the problems faced with repeated testing of data; so a solutions focused approach is key. You will apply machine learning techniques as well as algorithms to create new and cutting edge solutions for clients.
Working in a mid-sized team you will work on projects encompassing natural language processing, personalisation and real time analytics to provide clients with an advanced understanding of their customer's behaviour and interactions with multiple marketing channels. As a senior member of this team, you will be expected to guide more junior members of staff, innovate and work quickly to ensure the business stays at the forefront of the current analytics market.
You will have solid commercial experience in data science and have studied to Masters degree level in a relevant subject, perhaps machine learning, computer science or mathematics / statistics.
Technically you MUST have worked with Python or R, as well as other Big Data technologies for software development.
POSITION - Lead Data Scientist - R&D
LOCATION - Central London
SALARY - Up to £80k plus £5k car allowance, bonus & benefits
- Educated to Master's degree level in a numerate subject.
- Experience with handling large volumes of data with modern data processing tools; such as Hadoop, Spark , SQL, Python.
- Hands on delivery of machine learning based techniques, e.g. logistic regression with L1 regularisation, random forests, gradient boosted machines, deep learning, natural language processing, image processing algorithms, recommender systems.
For further information or to apply please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
For more vacancies which may suit your needs, please visit us at www.bluepelican.com