Senior Data Planner
Senior Data Planner
- Highly sociable working environment, down to earth team
- Genuinely fascinating work across multiple group brands
- Supported by a very strong, wider comms and digital planning team
We are looking to hire an experienced Senior Data Planner to lead on the delivery of exciting, insight driven, targeted communications.
You will be working on a well-known banking client and global FMCG brand, delivering CRM data strategy and insights around improving marketing ROI.
You will be an expert in customer journey planning, targeting, segmentation and customer loyalty programme development.
- You will be an experienced strategic data planner with a track record that demonstrates multi-stake holder management
- You will have delivered the data planning for large volume Direct Marketing programmes and perhaps moved into digital or integrated CRM programme delivery more recently
- You will have skills in developing data targeting strategies, managing data purchasing, processing and delivery
- You will also be highly analytical, with experience in developing reporting dashboards; illustrating campaign effectiveness, customer profiling and modeling / segmentation
- You will have some experience in working with third party data partners / providers / agencies
- You will also have developed innovative data capture and enhancement strategies that fuel greater customer understanding and facilitate increasingly relevant and timely contact
- You will know how to develop statistically robust test and learn strategies within direct communication channels
- You will have a good understanding of CRM, email and database platforms and be confident talking to clients about the 'art of the possible' in terms of highly personalised, customer led, real time engagement
POSITION - Senior Data Planner
LOCATION - Central London
SALARY - £50k - £65k & excellent benefits
For further information or to apply please contact:
Management Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
For more vacancies which may suit your needs, please visit us at www.bluepelican.com