Strategic Marketing Manager - Higher Education
Strategic Marketing Manager - Higher Education - Alton - £100-£200 per day depending on experience
Your new company
A reputable Higher Education firm is seeking a for an Interim Marketing Manager to join their team based in Alton. The client is looking for an Interim to join them on a project basis to assist them with live projects.
Your new role
You will be expected to drive the Marketing team to drive strategic plans and execute them. The client is seeking for a hands on Marketing Manager with a 'can do attitude' and willingness to own the full Marketing department with a junior to manage.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Review, analyse and promote the way in which the Client is identified externally to all stakeholders through proactive, positive and regular public relations and marketing.
- Ensure a consistent and cohesive approach to all aspects of marketing the Client and ensure all marketing activities comply with client Policies, including Equal Opportunities and Diversity commitment.
- Ensure Client's corporate identity is embraced by staff and maintained across all marketing campaigns.
- Have final sign off for internal/external artwork and copy
- Manage and oversee production of all Client's promotional materials
- Act as overall editor and contributor to the Client's website and other social media and ensure it is kept up to date. Have final sign off for quality and relevance on news stories. Be responsible for ensuring the website and other social media promotes the Client as a professional and dynamic centre of learning.
- Represent the Client at a range of external events, including attending meetings, conferences.
- Conduct market research and analysis to establish the effectiveness of marketing activities, including producing statistics and reports.
- Ensure best use of the Client's Marketing Budget.
- Be first point of contact for incoming media enquiries.
- Higher Education background
- Strategic Planning and Implementation
- 2+ years marketing management experience
- Good all round Generalist Marketing experience
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.