Senior UX Designer
Senior UX Designer
Competitive Salary & Benefits
A leading financial services organisation based in West Yorkshire.
Due to an increase in work, my client is actively looking for a Senior User Experience Designer. This role is responsible for creating simple, customer focused digital products and services. The Senior User Experience Designer will help set the vision and direction of the User Experience for projects (small, medium & large), communicating clear goals and ensuring delivery is carried out in accordance with the specification and Experience Principles.
- Play a key role in creating compelling Digital User Experiences
- Bring your ideas to life through sketching and prototyping using industry standard tools
- Gathering and evaluating customer needs, behaviours, motivations and preferences
- Analyse research and help to distil results into clear and compelling materials (task/user flows, journeys and experience maps)
- Run workshops and interviews with key business contacts and other internal stakeholders
- Document experiences by creating and presenting personas, information architecture, sketches, wireframes, blueprints, prototypes, reports and other deliverables
- Ensure deliverables meet both business objectives and the needs of our customers.
- Practice User Experience Design activities across the Discovery, Define, and Design phases
- Help to identify opportunities for better user experience journeys
- Present work by explaining the problem, opportunity, collaborative process, justification and technical considerations contributing to the design solution
Skills & Experience
- Broad experience of industry standard experience design / UX, methodology and tools and successful management and delivery of experience design elements of medium to large projects
- Significant experience within a fast-paced commercial digital environment within a User Experience design practice. This could include user research, requirements gathering, collaborative workshops and other Experience Design techniques
- Degree (or equivalent experience) in Marketing / Creative topic , Human Computer Interaction, Cognitive Psychology, Human Factors, Interaction Design, or a related field
- Demonstrable ability to translate key business objectives into design solutions that communicate effectively and engagingly with customers
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills and the ability to manage stakeholders
- Excellent planning and organisational skills and ability to manage and own multiple competing deliverables.
If you are looking for a Senior UX Designer opportunity and have the above skills and experience, please do not hesitate to contact me.