Technology PR Account Manager/Senior Account Executive, flexible working/possible four day week
My client is a growing and ambitious Tech PR agency with a twist. They are a niche within a niche and they also offer people the opportunity to work remotely for a large part of the working week. That doesn't mean you won't have a London office, you will, you just don't need to be there Monday to Friday, 8 til 6pm. And there is the possibility of working a four day week.
They are looking for an ambitious and experienced Account Manager/Senior Account Executive to come in to the team.
The Account Manager will need to be a technology specialist and will have a successful career track record in this sector. Key skills are:
· An in-depth understanding of the technology landscape
· Having a wide range of relevant press/media contacts
· Proven new business skills
· Excellent client management and handling skills
· Being an empowering and effective team leader
· Being a natural creative with strong communication skills
· Being a natural networker
· Already having an established social media profile
This is a challenging and demanding role, but one where you work alongside a great team of people. The team has a great reputation for innovative PR but also for attracting and retaining talented individuals. You will be given the tools you need to do the job in their unique set up, with a laptop and mobile phone and everything else you might need.
Talk to the people who work here already and they will tell you what a great place this is to work!