Marketing Officer (Temp to Perm)
- Increase leads / enquiries generated by online presence and activity.
- Update, improve and expand social media presence and engagement.
- Regularly update online content of company websites, YouTube, external portals and social media channels.
- Create and execute email marketing campaigns to support new student recruitment for all our courses, and to support the retention of our existing students.
- Ensure marketing databases are kept up-to-date.
- Assist with targeted campaigns by region and segment markets by product.
- Collect marketing material (videos, photos, student testimonials) during peak months while students are in the UK.
- Organise and collate all marketing material from the summer to be used in future campaigns.
- Coordinate print marketing materials, including annual brochures.
- Coordinate the collection of blog posts from summer school centres during operational months.
- Respond in a timely fashion to any leads generated through campaigns.
- Have a passion for brand marketing and a sound understanding of brand building and marketing principles.
- Experience of working with external agencies and suppliers.
- Highly organised, with great attention to detail, strong people and communication skills.
- A proactive, flexible and hands-on approach to work. Willing to roll up the sleeves and get the job done.
- Experience in producing marketing collateral such as brochures, flyers and presentations.
- Experience of digital marketing and website management.
- Experience in creating and delivering tactical marketing plans.
- Experience using Mailchimp or other email marketing systems.
- Evidence of using evidence and metrics to guide marketing activity.