Digital Content Producer (Video)
VMA is currently working exclusively with a very prestigious organisation in Oxford to hire a Digital Content Producer. This is the perfect role for an experienced marketing and comms executive who’s had direct experience producing short video content for web and social channels. This position would suit and ambitious person who wants to excel in their career quickly.
Responsibilities of the Digital Content Producer:
- Co-ordinate digital content, in particular short videos, for the successful implementation of digital communications and brand campaigns across the organization in order to deliver perception change.
- Produce new content including commissioning, sourcing and repurposing existing content to ensure campaigns are creative and engaging.
- Project manage campaigns to ensure they are coordinated with the ongoing work of the Public Affairs Directorate and other external and internal schedules.
- Ensure content is channel and audience specific.
- Continually trial and test content performance to optimise results.
- Implement campaign content and key messages based on audience research.
- Review and analyse content to ensure that it is brand appropriate.
- Work collaboratively with creative agencies, media buyers and freelancers in the delivery of campaigns.
Essential Criteria for the Digital Content Producer:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience developing digital content across all digital channels including websites, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter for a high profile brand or organisation.
- Demonstrable expertise in developing a range of creative and engaging content, including editorial that is audience and channel specific.
- Extensive knowledge of either Adobe Illustrator and/or Photoshop.
- Experience of picture research or editing with demonstrable skills of creative image selection.
- A thorough understanding of digital analytics reporting and evaluation including Facebook Insights, Google Analytics and social media analytics tools.
- Strong project management skills, with ability to manage production schedules.
- Experience working with external vendors, freelancers and creative agencies
- Working knowledge of video editing software.