Head of Marketing
Head Of Marketing
£70 – 80k
A leading global provider of recruitment and training services is seeking a Senior International Marketing Manager to join their friendly, vibrant and professional team in their beautifully located West End offices with excellent transport links. .
This is a fantastic, highly reputable agency with a fantastic reputation within its specialist industry for both its high level of recruitment expertise and its thought leadership events and publications.
The purpose of this role is to help drive business growth through effective marketing strategies and provide a foundation from which consultants can develop relationships with clients and candidates. The successful candidate will take overall responsibility and control of the full marketing mix - working on and overseeing the successful delivery of key marketing activities. You will report directly to the Chief Executive and have Line Management responsibilities for two Marketing Executives.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within service lead marketing environments within both SME and large corporate environments.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team with a fantastic organisational culture, a supportive and positive atmosphere and opportunities for travel and career progression.
• Creating and implementing strategy
• Developing, managing and implementing marketing plans at an operational level
• Taking overall responsibility and control of full marketing mix
• Web site strategy overhaul
• Customer insight
• Set and manage marketing budget
• Manage, develop, motivate and inspire direct reports
• Constantly review activities and recommend improvements
Requirements / Skills:
• Provable experience of running successful, international B2B marketing campaigns in either a service-orientated B2B or international business.
• Experience of managing and developing a team of direct reports
• Capable of leading on multiple global marketing projects at the same time
• Sound commercial acumen / financially astute and with a strong focus on ROI
• A creative approach to marketing
• An innovator, always looking for ways to improve business efficiency through the use of analytics and implementation of new processes.
• Willing to work “hands-on” in a dual implementation and consultative/strategic role
• Effective budget management
• Professional and confident manner
• Strong team player, highly approachable with positive outlook
• Open-minded, inspirational and hardworking
• Self-starter with initiative
• Flexible, resilient and confident with the ability to respond and adapt to a fast moving, swiftly changing environment
• Nice to work with!