Social Media and Marketing Assistant
Social Media and Marketing Assistant - B2B/Retail - Birmingham - £18,000 - £19,000 + benefits
- Social Media focus with digital marketing activities
- Great team spirit, small team and company works with blue chip brands
- Fantastic opportunity for a Marketing graduate with a marketing placement or internship
The company recruiting the Social Media and Marketing Assistant:
This is a great opportunity to join a highly respected Trade Association in the home-wares industry. They are the voice of the industry and see themselves as the conduit between manufacturers and retailers providing their members with a whole range of services. They are a small team that get along, so team spirit is essential here. The director this person will be working with is motivating, inspiring with a wealth of knowledge in this sector. The office is commute-able by train and tram.
The role for Social Media and Marketing Assistant:
This is a fantastic opportunity for Marketing or Business graduate to start their career. If coming from another Assistant role that's great too, but you must be happy doing a varied role with some business support activities such as attending events and supporting with logistics and administration. This is a digital marketing role to increase brand awareness and lead generation.
- Social Media - you will provide ideas and manage the full social calendar for the business
- Web Updates
- Email Campaigns
- Google Analytics
The requirements for Social Media and Marketing Assistant:
- Bright, proactive, sees this is an opportunity with a flexible "can-do" attitude. Absolutely happy to "muck-in" and support with business needs and certainly will never say: "that's not in my job description"
- Marketing or business graduate looking for their first role
- Non-graduate candidates with social media experience will also be considered
- Creative and driven
- Confident and able to talk to people at all levels
The package for Social Media and Marketing Assistant:
- £18,000 - £19,000 with a rise to £20,000 after 3 month probation
- 23 days + bank holidays