Senior Digital Project Manager
Senior Project /Programme Manager - Manchester - £45k
Well-respected digital agency, specializing in interactive experiences for retail clients, is looking to recruit a Senior Project Manager to join their fast-paced and ever-growing Ecommerce Team.
As a senior project manager you will be responsible for managing a large portfolio of projects across flagship clients' platforms and applications in an exciting, fast paced multi-channel and multi-fascia environment. You will work closely with business stakeholders, business analysts, developers, suppliers, testers and support teams to help the business implement their strategy and further enhance their market-leading multichannel offering.
Quality and agility will be at the heart of everything you do, driving improvements that help deliver quicker to market, whilst giving customers the best possible experience. Reporting into the Operations Director, you will work with the business to create project proposals, project initiation documents, business cases, enhancement and change requests,
ensuring that objectives and scope are clearly understood, defined, documented and aligned to the overall multichannel strategy.
To be considered for this role, you will meet the following criteria:
- Extensive project management experience in technical environments with transactional websites, platforms, back end systems and interfaces
- Previous experience in retail/eCommerce environments is highly advantageous
- Professional certification in Project Management
- Confidence, experience and knowledge to question stakeholders and delivery teams
- Experience in delivering within an Agile Scrum environment
- Exposure to the full software development life-cycle
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Diligent, focused, and dependable, able to build strong relationships based on integrity
- Team player able to work constructively with other project managers, business analysts, developers, suppliers, testers, business stakeholders and management
This is an excellent opportunity for an experience project / programme manager to join a very well-respected agency, working on really exciting and technologically-advanced projects for some very big players within the retail sector.