Junior DevOps Engineer
- Brand new digital capability.
- AWS, Kubernetes, Jenkins.
- Remote working & flexible working hours.
Junior DevOps Engineer needed to join an innovate Digital Engineering Team. You’ll be working within a newly created digital function which is responsible for delivering high quality, responsive software which will improve the companies customer’s digital experience. You will be a vital part of the organisation and will have the opportunity to work with the latest tools and ways of working, as well as having the autonomy to work on your own projects. The company firmly believe in work-life balance and are flexible around home-working and working hours.
What skills you'll be needing
- You’ll need to strong Linux administration and management skills.
- Some experience with shell scripting.
- Ideally you’ll have some experience with a cloud-based infrastructure – ideally AWS or Azure.
- Exposure, or a strong desire to learn; CI Management tools such as Jenkins, containerisation technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker or Vagrant, build tools such as Maven and Version Control software such as Git and BitBucket.
Working in part of a newly formed DevOps team you will be helping to build deployment and testing pipelines as well as designing and developing an infrastructure for delivering and running software. You’ll be supporting the company’s cloud-based infrastructure and other support services such as monitoring. It’s essential that you have good communication skills and strive to continuously learn and develop your skills.
What you'll get in return for your talents
You’ll get to be part of a very well-known and established company who understands the importance of innovation. They are building a digital engineering function to ensure that they are a responsive, digital organisation who continuously develops new technologies and ways of working. You’ll get structured career progression (tailored to suit your needs), time to work on your own projects and you’ll be working with a fantastic team of high performing techies. Last but not least they offer flexible working, a competitive salary, 25 days holiday + bank hols, a very good pension, private healthcare & a very healthy staff discount!
If you're interested in this excellent opportunity, send your CV to George.