Mid-Senior Java Developers
- Java 8 / Typescript / AWS.
- Brand new digital capability.
- Remote working & flexible working hours.
What skills you’ll be needing
- Experience with Hybris is beneficial but not essential.
- Ideally you’ll have some knowledge with DevOps tools such as Packer, Jenkins, AWS.
- You’ll be up to date with the latest methods of working (Scrum, Kanban, BDD, TDD, Agile).
- Incredible attention to detail and the ability to write clean, well-tested and reusable code.
What you’ll be doing
Working within part of a newly formed Digital Engineering team, you’ll be working on custom, multi-tier, enterprise-level software development projects using Java 8 and Hybris. You will be embedded in an agile development team whose focus is on the continuous delivery of high quality software to the Cloud (AWS). As this is a senior role, you will have the responsibility of mentoring and coaching junior developers, as well as continuously developing your own skills.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You’ll get to be part of a very well-known and established company who understands the importance of innovation. They are building a digital engineering function to ensure that they are a responsive, digital organisation who continuously develops new technologies and ways of working. You’ll get structured career progression (tailored to suit your needs), time to work on your own projects and you’ll be working with a fantastic team of high performing techies. Last but not least they offer flexible working, a competitive salary, 25 days holiday + bank hols, a very good pension, private healthcare & a very healthy staff discount!
If you want to know more about this role then send in your CV now to George.