Digital Content Executive
Digital Content Executive
The company is the UK’s first SaaS enabled marketplace for creative meeting, off-site and event spaces that allows you to instantly search, book and pay for over 5000 venues across London and the UK. Since their launch in 2015 we have received £4.2M in investment. Based in Shoreditch, London they are now a team of 28 people, on a mission to reinvent the global events industry through technology.
The company is looking for a stand out Digital Content Executive to join our marketing team in January 2018. Reporting into the Head of Marketing, this role will span producing content across multiple different channels for our three products, data analysis to increase RIO on all outputs and regular reporting on all campaigns.
- SEO and Organic Traffic: Creating blog content, sourcing blog contributors, nurturing content partnerships and curating partners content for our blog. Creating company content to be hosted on third party websites as part of their backlink strategy. Curating the content on website to ensure their organic rankings continue to grow.
- Social Media Content: Creation of social media content across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram. Sourcing online communities and contributing relevant content for them. Managing their social media influencer programme, interacting with influencers and nurturing the relationship so that they become advocates of the company.
- Copywriting: Liaising with the comapny’s agency partners to deliver copy for social media campaigns to acquire business leads for the sales team. Analysing the success of the campaigns and making relevant changes to the copy. A/B testing campaigns, analysing the data and making informed decisions based on the information.
- Sponsored Content: Creating reports, case studies and e-books to increase the acquisition of clients.
- Venue Acquisition Campaigning: Creating reports, case studies and e-books to encourage new venues across the UK to list on the website. Delivering copy for social media campaigns for venue owners and managers.
- At least one year in a similar role.
- A 2:1 degree.
- Previous experience in content creation, social media management and copywriting.
- Familiar with Google Analytics and best practice for SEO.
- Basic reporting and data analysis capabilities.
Training & Development:
Working in this dynamic and entrepreneurial team means that you can get stuck in whilst having a fantastic collaborative and supportive environment!
Location: Shoreditch, London
Start Date: ASAP
- 23 days of paid holiday per year (excluding public bank holidays)
- Office hours Monday - Friday 9am-6pm
- Based in the heart of London (5 minutes from Old Street and Liverpool Street Stations)
Send your CV with a brief covering statement to firstname.lastname@example.org