Digital Marketing Manager
Digital & Social Media Manager
Competitive salary and excellent benefits.
An international consumer sector giant is expanding its marketing team in the UK ahead of their aggressive growth plans across the country. They’re looking for an experienced Digital & Social Media Manager from a B2C (consumer) background, ideally restaurants or FMCG.
A well-regarded brand across the world, but with new beginnings in the UK, this restaurant giant has delivered the best quality food and drink for over 70 years to its die-hard customer base.
When you join this established brand, you’ll work with a diverse team ranging from experienced old timers to new starts that all have one thing in common; a passion for pushing the brand and delivering the best.
The Digital & Social Media Manager
Joining a small team, you’ll be a digital marketing expert and become the main point of contact to ensure the digital strategy is executed. You’ll work with stakeholders from across the business, from marketing through to customer service. Your aim will be to be build a digital strategy to encompass product/ store launches, website development, SEO, social media and more.
Your skills and experience
- Leading contact and for all website developments and changes, alongside development and execution of SEO strategy
- Managing pro-active outreaching and planning advertising campaigns
- Output across all social channels
- Management of all email/SMS marketing campaigns, creating content, building and broadcasting email/SMS using campaign management tools
- Create, test and refine automated and targeted customer lifecycle marketing programs that promote customer loyalty, re-engage lapsed customers, and drive new customer acquisition, etc.