Corporate Communications Manager - FTSE 100
A highly renowned FTSE 100 client in the professional services sector is looking to hire a Communications Manager to be based north of London.
Your role will be an exciting blend of:
- Overseeing the delivery of the half-yearly internal magazine, including content development and management of the design agency
- Overseeing the delivery of the bi-weekly employee e-newsletter
- Providing communications support to various departments in the UK and Europe
- Managing logistics and providing on the day support for key events, including preliminary results, interim results, analyst days and VIP visits
- Proofreading market announcements and analyst presentations
- Collating and drafting content for annual reports
- Project management of sustainability reports, including strategy setting and content drafting
- Working closely with national and regional PR agencies to deliver effective communications support including overseeing media engagement via the agencies
- Managing communications for escalated PR issues, including projects with a significant public interest
- Providing ad hoc out of hours communications support for the escalated PR issues when required
- Providing support to regional businesses on the development of appropriate customer communications
- Overseeing the distribution of the daily media monitoring reports
- Managing internal and external communications for the company's sustainability and charity programs
- Overseeing the delivery of the corporate social media strategy
- Working closely with social media agencies to deliver an effective content plan for the relevant corporate social media channels and related measurement
- Working closely with other department such as marketing and customers services to ensure consistency in communications on social media
- Overseeing timely reviews and updates of the relevant website sections
- Identification of potential improvements to the sections (e.g. benchmarking against competitors and other FTSE 100 companies)
- Supporting the company's public affairs programme
- Liaison with external suppliers (e.g. design and PR agencies, conference call providers, photographers), including project management of tenders as required
- Managing budgets
- Providing communications support for the rollout of various business-wide initiatives
- Providing communications support for the development of ad hoc external publications as and when required
- Identifying and maintaining a portfolio of 'flagship' projects across the business for use in external reporting and PR
You will be a strong writer and have the ability to work as part of an experienced and collaborative team.
This is a great opportunity to become part of a well-regarded communications team in a highly sought after and thriving industry.
Please do not hesitate to apply with your CV details for a confidential discussion of what is on offer.