Senior Data and Analytics Lead : Retail / Loyalty / CRM : Global Energy Co
World Leading Global Energy Oil Company has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and ‘curious’ Senior Data and Analytics Lead to join the London based Global Data and Analytics Team. About the Role:
- Responsible for advancing the department on their analytical journey.
- Be a liaison to cull out the highest potential projects and help them make more evidence based decisions.
- Good knowledge or current platform technologies, and strong at framing and structuring projects and opportunities and can step up and do the work.
- Retail background and can relate to business operations and sales people.
- Understand and can communicate the potential and peril of analytics (be realistic and not over hype).
- Deep experience in Loyalty and CRM practices is desired.
- Good analytics experience (R, Python, SAS, Alteryx) in the background is preferred as it enhances credibility with others on the team.
- Must also fit the family culture and be curious with a research mindset. Work life balance is something on offer, that other usually can’t.
Main challenge: Quickly learn the systems and have the tenacity to fight though a patch work of systems, processes, and stakeholders. For this reason, you should have experience of 10+ years of experience in this field (prefer 20+). We believe in equality of opportunity for all job applicants regardless of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, creed or religion, disability, sexual orientation or age. Specialising within Energy Trading, Oil & Gas, Financial Markets and TV & Entertainment, Eaglecliff Recruitment is ISO accredited, a Member of REC and listed within the top 4% for Financial stability by Dun & Bradstreet. Please telephone for an immediate response or email your CV for a reply within one hour. Eaglecliff Ltd is acting in the capacity of an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for contractor resourcing.