Product Manager : Marketing aspects of eCommerce platform : Lubricants Oil & Gas
World Leading Global Energy Oil Company has an exciting opportunity for a Product Manager to support the marketing aspect of the eCommerce platform within Digital Customer Operations.
The role will be looking at how they can use marketing to drive more sales with an existing customer base, therefore you will have strong experience in driving business growth through digital marketing, such as targeted campaigns, promotions and communications utilising strong analytics from consumer behaviour.
This is a running legacy platform that you will help move to become more agile and grow to provide more features. Product managers bear overall responsibility for product success, starting with creation of a compelling vision and culminating with delivery of a disruptive product to market. The product manager leads a multidisciplinary team consisting of venture architects, strategic designers, experience designers, subject matter experts, and engineers through an agile-based product development process e.g., Design, Develop, Learn, Adapt.
They possess an entrepreneurial drive to develop new products, while managing customer needs and timeframes to broker complex relationships that evolve into real solutions.
The Candidate: Product Managers must possess a broad base of skills and knowledge spanning digital marketing and technology, strategy and business planning, user experience design, engineering and agile/lean development practices.
Skills & Requirements
- Degree in a Marketing or Technical Discipline (e.g., Computer Science, Electrical Engineering) MBA or equivalent post-graduate qualification desirable
- Demonstrate excellent leadership skills and communicate well across multidisciplinary team
- Ability to influence through persuasive verbal and written communication
- Experience with management of product integrations, launches, and change management
- Experience leading development, training, and communication of new product introductions
- Strong organizational, research, and time management skills Experience setting and managing expectations at the executive level
- Ability to manage and own delivery schedule in order to meet aggressive deadlines
This needs combining with a positive attitude and an ability to work within a large, globally dispersed project team in a multi-cultural environment. You also need to be a self-starter, a logical thinker and a quick learner, with strong initiative and excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, able to write clearly and concisely.
We believe in equality of opportunity for all job applicants regardless of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, creed or religion, disability, sexual orientation or age. Specialising within Energy Trading, Oil & Gas, Financial Markets and TV & Entertainment, Eaglecliff Recruitment is ISO accredited, a Member of REC and listed within the top 4% for Financial stability by Dun & Bradstreet. Please telephone for an immediate response or email your CV for a reply within one hour.
Eaglecliff Ltd is acting in the capacity of an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for contractor resourcing.