Digital Marketing Manager : B2B for Europe : Global Oil and Gas co.
Digital Marketing Manager
World Leading Global Energy Oil Company has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Marketing Consultant to execute the regional digital marketing plan, in cooperation with the local marketing specialists, integrating digital across all areas of marketing. About the Role:
- Manage and optimize digital assets and media. Use globally developed assets, enhancing with local content to ensure relevance. Support the successful roll out in Europe of global digital initiatives such as the DP2P, Pardot, Lubechat, Ecommerce
- Drive a fresh, relevant content stream with an effective and efficient balance of global assets and standalone local campaigns.
- Use analytics to generate customer insight and measure results. Use analytics to measure performance mid-campaign and uses interim results to optimize the end result
- Share best-practices across the region on implementation and continually learn from implementation to inform future development of ecommerce and digital channels
- Determine on-line activities that will create, develop and enhance the relationship between consumers and our brands, and also between our trade/customers and our brands
- Create and implement initiatives/tactics to maximize user engagement/interaction
- Managing external agencies
- At least 3 years working experience in digital marketing, strategy and channel management - experience working with digital agencies
- University degree in business, marketing or MBA equivalent
- Experience with Digital Activities Implementation and / or previous Digital Marketing Communications
- Extensive experience in developing and implementing marketing strategies/plans for large corporations, especially at a global level
- B2B Marketing experience
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills - you must be very comfortable using data to make recommendations and drive decisions. In the past you have developed and measured marketing campaigns and/or conducted competitor and customer analyses. You have experience in segmenting large audiences by analyzing historical data.
- Ability to work virtually and to work independently, both strategically and operationally with limited resources
- Strong interface / stakeholder management skills and proven ability to deliver through others
- Knowledge of English is required, additional European languages desirable Ability to manage complex organisational interfaces
- Highly experienced in launching and managing large-scale marketing campaigns, and facilitating events/sessions
This needs combining with a positive attitude and an ability to work within a large, globally dispersed project team in a multi-cultural environment. You also need to be a self-starter, a logical thinker and a quick learner, with strong initiative and excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, able to write clearly and concisely.
We believe in equality of opportunity for all job applicants regardless of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, creed or religion, disability, sexual orientation or age. Specialising within Energy Trading, Oil & Gas, Financial Markets and TV & Entertainment, Eaglecliff Recruitment is ISO accredited, a Member of REC and listed within the top 4% for Financial stability by Dun & Bradstreet.
Please telephone for an immediate response or email your CV for a reply within one hour. Eaglecliff Ltd is acting in the capacity of an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for contractor resourcing.