Digital Business Analyst : World Leading Oil & Gas
Digital Business Analyst
World Leading Global Energy Oil Company has an exciting opportunity for a Digital Business Analyst with Adobe CQ5 experience to join their Digital team.
About the Role:
As Business Analyst, you will have responsibilities in various phases of an application development life cycle bridging the gap between IT, the Business and the end user. You will have an opportunity to be a subject matter expert across multiple projects and functional areas for both internal and external clients. Responsibilities may also include facilitation of team meetings, stakeholder interviews, solution design and documentation, and task and/or project management.
- Guiding stakeholders / colleagues how to best use the Adobe CQ tool
- Working with Project Managers to determine functional requirements and application designs
- Gathering business requirements and create wireframes
- Creating functional designs in line with existing standards and practices
- Create and execute functional testing & document results
- Preparing and delivering user training
- Providing status updates to clients and team members on a regular basis
- Working with technical architects to provide insight on the functional designs
- Mentoring business leads specific to requirements gathering methodology and best practices
- Expertise in Adobe CQ5
- 3+ years in a business analyst role, preferably in a Digital delivery focused role
- Enterprise Data and APIs
- CRM and analytics
- Experience with any of the following a plus: Adobe Digital Marketing Suite (e.g. Adobe Analytics (SiteCatalyst), Adobe Target etc.), Adobe Creative Cloud, Clicktools, Active Standards, AtTask, SalesForce.com, SAS.
- HTML5 asset led projects e.g. replacing legacy Shockwave Flash games & applications
- BCS Diploma in Business Analysis or similar
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Requirements definition methodologies and tools (preferred)
- Knowledge of PPM methodologies (Prince2)
We believe in equality of opportunity for all job applicants regardless of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, creed or religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Specialising within Energy Trading, Oil & Gas, Financial Markets and TV & Entertainment, Eaglecliff Recruitment is ISO accredited, a Member of REC and listed within the top 4% for Financial stability by Dunn & Bradstreet. Please telephone for an immediate response or email your CV for a reply within one hour. Eaglecliff Ltd is acting in the capacity of an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for contractor resourcing.