Marketing Design Coordinator
What it’s about
Would you like to join one of the UK’s biggest exam boards and set our standards for Marketing Design?
OCR is transforming its marketing and is looking for an innovative, talented and enthusiastic graphic designer who has an absolute passion for creating marketing communications that inform and delight.
This is a relatively new role and will be ground-breaking in establishing in-house expertise in marketing design, for both digital and print communications. How about joining our team to be part of something very special?
What we’re looking for
As our Marketing and Design Coordinator, you will ideally have experience of working in a similar role, be a creative self-starter and possess excellent organisational and project management skills to be able to manage different projects at the same time. You will be a strong team player and have excellent communication and collaborative skills. To be successful in our role, you will also need to be forward thinking with a keen interest and awareness of current and emerging marketing design concepts, trends and best practices.
You will have a strong understanding of Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
Applications from recent graduates will also be welcome.
What are your main responsibililties
- To provide in-house support to deliver Campaign materials, designing and producing visual identity and content for marketing communications materials across both print and online media through direct creation and indirect sourcing of graphical material
- Work with stakeholders to understand needs and constraints to inform how best to present collateral and reflect OCR branding
- To create graphic design and digital material to reflect OCR brand identity. Maintaining and advising on Brand design across marketing collateral
- To determine best practice guidelines and templates for presentation of content by internal stakeholders
- To source external images/graphics and obtain relevant Copyright permissions
Who we are
OCR (Oxford, Cambridge and RSA Examinations) is a UK exam board and part of Cambridge Assessment. We provide qualifications which engage people of all ages and abilities at school, college, in work or through part-time learning programmes. Our general and vocational qualifications equip learners with the knowledge and skills they need for their future, helping them achieve their full potential.
Established over 150 years ago, Cambridge Assessment is a department of Cambridge University. We operate and manage the University's three exam boards and carries out leading-edge academic and operational research on assessment in education.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader and be rewarded with valuable learning opportunities, a competitive salary and benefits.
• Generous contributory pension
• 28 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
• Annual performance related bonus and increases (discretionary)
• Enhanced maternity/paternity pay and childcare voucher scheme
• Employee discount and cash back scheme at 1,200 retailers
• Cycle scheme
• Subsidised canteens
• Support for professional qualifications
Work/life balance is important to us here at Cambridge Assessment, and we offer all our colleagues a range of flexible working options, which suit both the business and the employee. So please let us know of any flexible working requirements when applying and we can see how we can support you.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 26 January 2018.