Online & Events Director
- Hugely global biz
- Dynamic and positive culture
- Home based
An industry-leading global higher education company, providing support, information and solutions to millions of students and higher education centres worldwide. Our mission is to enable motivated people anywhere in the world to fulfill their potential through educational achievement, international mobility, and career development.
As the Head of Online & Marketing, you will be managing a team of approximately 10 marketing staff responsible for future strategy for our online properties for the US market, event marketing success for around 70 events per year and brand building for our various offerings.
- Develop a content strategy directed at US under graduate, graduate and business aspirants
- Drive traffic to the website through organic searches, paid advertising, social media, partners, affiliates etc
- Build and lead the events marketing strategy for the North America region for all our events and drive an annual increase in ROI
- Manage and be responsible for a considerable marketing budget to be used for implementing strong and diverse marketing campaigns
- Drive yourself and the team to research new institutions to create mutually beneficial long-term relationships, as well as managing existing partnerships
- Use multiple analytical and tracking tools to monitor the success of campaigns, creating regular reports and using the insights for future marketing plans
- 10+ years proven marketing experience, ideally B2C
- Masters / MBA degree desired; undergraduate degree essential
- Experience marketing to the North American market
- Strong leadership and line management skills & experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects at a time and deliver under pressure
- Ability to affect positive change within the company and be able to handle conflict
If this sounds interesting, do get in touch! Contact Tom at GoodEgg digital today.