Social Media Senior Account Director - PR 'Agency of the Year'
Job Title: Social Media Senior Account Director - Consumer PR 'Agency of the Year'
Salary: Circa £50K depending on experience plus excellent benefits including 3% matched pension, 25 days holiday, bonus scheme for new business wins, free breakfast every day, regular socials, amazing central office location.
About The Leading Consumer PR Agency
This 'agency of the year' are a well-established, consumer PR agency with a large and growing digital team, ensuring that all the agency's work is at the cutting-edge of today's communication strategies. This agency work with big name brands along the lines of Nestle, Topshop, Smirnoff and Facebook across earned media, traditional PR, social and digital channels.
This agency also work globally, with satellite offices across Europe and Asia. This Social Media Senior Account Director role is of very high impact on the agency as a whole, with this role intended to take a managerial position across the digital team.
About The Social Media Senior Account Director Role
As a Social Media Senior Account Director role, you will be taking a lead role on developing social expertise within the agency, developing the digital proposition and managing the established digital team.
Key Responsibilities for the Social Media Senior Account Director Role:
* Develop leading social strategies that are aligned to clients business objectives
* Take part in new business pitches, representing the digital and outreach offering of the agency
* Provide expert insight and recommendation to clients, growing relationships and accounts
* Manage team of around 8 within the digital team.
About The Successful Social Media Senior Account Director
You will be a strong social all-rounder, with proven experience developing and implementing digital strategy for known brands.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Social Media Senior Account Director:
* Extensive experience and knowledge of social (organic & paid desirable)
* Exceptional people management skills and ability to lead and inspire
* Familiarity with a range of analytics and outreach tools
* Ability to be creative when tackling briefs
* An understanding of integrating digital campaigns with traditional PR activities.
The Social Media Senior Account Director will be offered a highly competitive salary paying circa £50K depending on experience and excellent company benefits and excellent career progression.
For more information about the Social Media Senior Account Director role or to apply send your CV now to Nadia at email@example.com or call 0203 892 7890.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.