Front End Developer (WordPress)
We have an exciting position for an experienced Front End Developer to join an award-winning and leading digital marketing agency based in Nottingham.
As a Front End Developer you will be working within an Agile team. This is a collaborative and friendly environment, that strives for innovation and quality and you will be working closely with the Development Team Leader, Technical Director and Business Analysts.
- Minimum of 3 years; commercial experience within a team environment
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS, SASS/LESS
- Good working knowledge of PHP and MySQL
- Good understanding of version control (Git) and an understanding of gitflow
- Experience of WordPress theme development
- A passion for frontend learning and development
- A personable manner, intuitive, diplomatic and respectful – positive team member
Advantageous to have:
- Knowledge of UX principles
- An understanding of Agile; Scrum
- Experience of mobile app development
- AngularJS, Angular, ReactJS or similar frameworks
- Apart form a competitive salary you’ll be working in a friendly and relaxed, professional team.
- You will be offered professional one-to-one development and training tailored to your needs
- Fast-track career progression
- Flexible working culture
- Contribution matched pension
- 33 days holiday per year including bank holidays
- Social activities and company lunches – and a sweet little office dog!
Competitive and depending on experience.
Your details are treated with the strictest confidentiality.