Head of Performance Marketing/Demand Generation - SaaS
If you're looking for a global business that's innovative, creative, and hugely disruptive in the field of communications technology. Taking on a key leadership role with the remit of driving the company's digital performance marketing and lead generation programme, this could be the challenge you've been looking for.
As the Head of Demand Generation and Performance Marketing, you will be leading the company's team of performance marketing specialists, driving a principally digital programme. The end ambition is to drive significant volumes of highly qualified leads, which results in growth of the sales pipeline.
Your remit will include ownership of the following:
- The demand generation marketing programme, including leading the performance marketing team
- Responsible for all account based marketing campaigns across principally digital channels, so will include email, display, SEM, SEO, Web and events
- Marketing automation, from planning to implementation and results
- Campaign optimisation - lead flow and scoring, nurture models and data hygiene
- Ensuring measurement is at the heart of all campaigns to accurately track ROI
- The end goal will be to deliver high quality sales leads, and at volumes which outperform expectations
The business is a global entity, with offices in multiple territories across the US, EU and APAC, yet it also remains a start-up mentality. Their business is one of disruption to the traditional players within their market, and they're successful with it too.
To give you an idea of scale, approximately 360m conversations a year are powered through this technology and it's still growing! In fact, if you've spoken to a relative via video messaging, or spoken to the homeowner of that holiday rental you were looking to book through a well-known travel platform, chances are you've used this product without knowing!
This opportunity has everything going for it:
- Funky global tech business
- Incredible growth, both realised and potential too
- Scope and ownership in this role to have a real impact on the company's further growth and success - especially with the remit at hand
- Shoreditch based offices with travel aspects internationally
- Leadership of a team of talented performance marketers
- Fast-paced environment akin to a start-up, with the credibility and stability of a firm that's established
If you're interested in knowing more, please get in touch asap.
Role: Head of Demand Generation
Salary: £70,000 to £85,000 (based on experience)
Benefits: Bonus, pension, healthcare and lots more.
- Demand generation and customer acquisition experience, working for a well-recognised SaaS business (e.g. Intuit, Mailchimp, Intercom, etc.)
- Experienced leader of demand generation/performance marketing teams
- You've owned multi-million Pound campaigns in SEM and digital marketing
- Experienced in account based email marketing programmes, including definition and execution
- You're well versed in marketing automation processes, systems and integration
- It would be ideal if you've got a solid numerical education, MBA or worked in entrepreneurial environments
- A hacking mindset with marketing tech, connecting platforms to drive improvements in performance results
- Hands-on individual who's as 'at home' in a start-up type environment as you would be in a global organisation and understands the pace of a SaaS business environment
- Sharp, analytical thinker with a real interest in making a positive mark on a company through your work
- Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the UK - sponsorship cannot be provided.
For further information please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
01892 507 100
You can view all our vacancies on our web site www.bluepelican.com, or call 01892 507 100 and ask for the marketing division.