Digital Marketing Executive
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive - Global Technology Company
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £30K depending on experience plus bonus and benefits including pension, 25 days holiday, health insurance, drinks on a Friday, training and development scheme, annual parties
About the Technology company
My client is a market leading social media analytics platform at the forefront of social media monitoring, developing cutting edge products and re-inventing what social media research can do for brands. You'll be based in the heart of London, with their stylish modern office having a buzzy start-up feel. This marketing technology platform also has a growing presence in the US, with exciting further plans for global expansion in the pipeline. They work with a variety of leading brands and clients, doing bespoke social media research for leading brands like Sky, BBC, Sony and L'Oréal. The new Digital Marketing Executive will be working within a diverse team of experts for a company that has a hugely collaborative, friendly and vibrant working environment. They place lots of emphasis on knowledge sharing, training and development and promoting a fun social culture.
About the Digital Marketing Executive role
The Digital Marketing Executive will report into the company's Marketing Manager and will gain lots of exposure planning and delivering innovative digital advertising campaigns. You'll have the chance to make a real difference in a growing technology company.
Key Responsibilities for the Digital Marketing Executive
* Support the Marketing Manager in the ideation and execution of paid and organic digital marketing campaigns
* Work on CRM strategy for clients ensuring they have relevant information on the platform
* Develop your analytics skills by using a range of industry tools to report on marketing effectiveness
* Plan and develop innovative and creative content including infographics and video
* Deliver email marketing campaigns and SEO strategies
* Broaden your skill-set by working collaboratively with various teams on a range of projects
About The Digital Marketing Executive
If you have strong experience within digital marketing and are now be looking to progress your career at a rapidly expanding and hugely innovative technology company, then this could be an excellent opportunity for you.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Digital Marketing Executive:
* Experience in delivering paid and organic digital strategies
* Proficiency in analytics and reporting tools
* Knowledge of SEO strategies and email marketing techniques
* Creative thinker with a real passion for brands and social media
* Proactive and ambitious mind-set
The Digital Marketing Executive will receive a highly competitive salary paying up to £30K depending on experience, in addition to an excellent range of benefits and opportunities for career progression.
For more information about the Digital Marketing Executive Role or to apply send your CV now to Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3957 6425.