Senior Project Manager
Working from the London office and sat within the creative team, you will be a Senior Project Manager providing interim resource for maternity cover. The role will touch each and every department within the Agency. You will manage Client launches, using all of the offices in Europe, delivering multiple projects, working in partnership with internal and external resource and suppliers. European travel will also be part of this role.
- You will be responsible for full Launch Campaigns, to smaller faster pro-active Projects.
- Working across all media, with the objective to produce quality work, on time and on budget.
- Forward planning and timing plans and attending reviews where work is discussed in an open and constructive forum, gaining ECD/CCO and then wider team approval of all work prior to client presentation.
- Ensures all estimates meet the agreed procurement pricing structure.
- Art buying of each, shoot travel as the Print Producer and a wide knowledge of Production and supply.
- Briefing of all materials both internally and externally, ensure all finished Projects are uploaded to our Web portal.
- You will act as a partner to all other departments
- Significant experience of working in a leading Advertising agency as a PM/PD
- Overall management of Creative and Production on all Projects
- Proven ability to manage project budget, scope, resourcing, and risk and deliver projects on time an on budget
- Instrumental in driving the projects internally, ensuring that people follow the correct procedures, that everything is within budget, the projects follow timing plans and the quality of the final project
- Managing all internal reviews and sign off
- Liaise with external suppliers
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Excellent Production knowledge, in all media
- Dealing with offshore HUBs
- Calm and patient under pressure
- Detail orientated
- Assertive and proactive
- Problem solver
- Anticipates and manages risk
- Make it fun
Please get in touch ASAP as this role will not hang around firstname.lastname@example.org