Digital Commercial Manager
- Join UK leading publisher
- Fantastic new opportunity!
- Collaborative, dynamic and positive culture
- Peterborough, Cambs
This is an opportunity to join the automotive team at one of Europe’s largest media businesses
- Primary objective of this role is to maximise digital revenues by optimising existing relationships and creating new revenue opportunities.
- Working with the sales team to pinpoint unique opportunities within the motoring market and ensuring constant commercial evolution
- Building and implementing end-to-end commercial plans
- Keep up to date with any new commercial developments within the sector through competitive monitoring
- Work with Ad Operations to optimize campaigns & analyse the statistics
- Attend key client meetings to present trading ideas as required
- Work closely with product development to ensure that new sections are launched will all direct revenue opportunities
- Work closely with Ad Operations to ensure that any campaign issues are escalated to the sales team and advertising partners are kept informed and presented with solutions to minimise risk
- Ensure standardisation of work practices wherever possible
- Work with central digital operations to ensure we are using Best of Market technology and processes to increase revenues
- Driven and positive attitude with willingness to learn and develop
- Analytical, data driven mind
- Enjoys identifying and driving productive change
- Efficient mind with ability to simplify processes and outputs
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to engage with multiple teams and personality types
- Credibility to challenge teams and clients to effectively implement change
If this sounds interesting, get in touch! Contact Tom at GoodEgg digital today.