Head of Marketing - SaaS
If you're looking for a global business that's innovative, creative, and probably one of the tech industry's best kept secrets with amazing potential, you've stumbled upon a true winner! Because although this product powers global communications platforms for some of the world's biggest consumer tech and most disruptive IoT brands, its own brand is currently relatively unknown. But this is about to change, and, as the Head of Marketing, where you come in!
It's going to be your remit to take this brand into the light. Finally giving it the recognition it should already have, making it a recognised brand of choice for businesses looking to integrate SAAS communication platforms to power their product.
Your remit will include the following:
- Building the brand, globally. From brand strategy to brand communications programmes, this will be your bread and butter
- Own the content strategy, this will include hands-on writing too
- Provide leadership on the company's PR strategy and PR comms programme - again this may include writing press releases, bylined articles, etc.
- Overseeing the events strategy - the events themselves will be managed by as member of your team, but you will need enough know-how to provide leadership to them in parts
- Monitoring the performance aspects of the marketing programme. Overseeing budgets, ensuring ROI and commercial objectives are delivered to, and effective tracking is in place for all campaigns
The business is a global entity, with offices in multiple territories across the US, EU and APAC, yet it also remains a start-up mentality. Their business is one of disruption to the traditional players within their market, and they're successful with it too.
To give you an idea of scale, approximately 360m conversations a year are powered through this technology and it's still growing! In fact, if you've spoken to a relative via video messaging, or spoken to the homeowner of that holiday rental you were looking to book through a well-known travel platform, chances are you've used this product without knowing!
This opportunity has everything going for it:
- Funky global tech business
- Incredible growth, both realised and potential too
- Scope and ownership in this role to have a real impact - especially with the remit at hand
- Shoreditch based offices
- Leadership of a team of talented marketers
- Breadth to the role, since it owns brand, PR & comms, as well as events
- Fast-paced environment akin to a start-up, with the credibility and stability of a firm that's established
If you're interested in knowing more, please get in touch asap.
Role: Head of Marketing
Salary: £60,000 to £70,000 (based on experience)
Benefits: Bonus, pension, healthcare and lots more.
- Brand/Marketing background ideally with experience from a technology, SaaS or B2B telecoms type environment
- B2B marketing background is a 'must have'
- Senior enough business and leadership experience to gain the respect of a team of brand marketers who will be reporting
- Content writing experience is also a mandatory requirement, this is in support the PR aspect to this role
- Hands-on individual who's as 'at home' in a start-up type environment as you would be in a global organisation and understands the pace of a SaaS business environment
- Sharp, analytical thinker with a real interest in making a positive mark on a company through your work
- Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the UK - sponsorship cannot be provided.
For further information please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
01892 507 100
You can view all our vacancies on our web site www.bluepelican.com, or call 01892 507 100 and ask for the marketing division.