Insight & Acquisition Specialist
TVH Marketing Solutions are pleased to be seeking the services of a Insight & Acquisition Specialist to join our client in their Head Office based in Milton Keynes.
The role of Insight & Acquisition Specialist sits within the newly created Insights & Acquisition Team. The team has been created to meet existing and growing demands from clients specifically in the areas of:
· Analytics Acquisition:
SEO, SEM, Media, Paid Social
· Campaign optimization
· Audience insight
· Business intelligence
· Cross-channel Optimization & Insight
The Acquisition Specialist will focus on top of funnel acquisition with an approach continuous improvement on performance. The role will involve day to day delivery of media and search activity in a highly analytical team.
The Acquisition Specialist will have an inquisitive mind and positive attitude, bringing structure and best in class performance to a growing team.
This role will require an individual to successfully deliver the top of the funnel acquisition of prospects and leads through paid media channels for our clients. This individual must lead by example, demonstrating unrivalled platform and technical knowledge, an approach that always looks for further opportunities to improve performance, whilst also maintaining a positive and professional service for our clients.
The role also requires the ability to interact confidently with both internal and external stakeholders. Day to day activities will be:
hands-on delivery of paid search, paid social and SEO, whilst supporting in web analytics, campaign summaries and recommendations on how to improve performance.
Individuals suitable for the role should hold skills in the below areas and most importantly, have a desire to build deeper skills across these areas.
· Experience in managing Google AdWords campaigns and hold a valid Google AdWords Certification.
· Be able to demonstrate a focus on conversion/CPA within Paid Search that has led to performance improvements on multiple occasions.
· Demonstrate a high degree of capability in delivering paid social campaigns across LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
· Can demonstrate knowledge of organic social channels and their relevance in driving paid social activity.
· Experience in building and managing DoubleClick campaigns, using both bid manager and campaign manager tools.
· Proven experience in SEO, both on-page and off-page is desirable.
· An ability to derive insight and recommendations from multiple, constantly changing data sources and turn these into actions that drive performance improvements within campaigns.
· Demonstrate the ability to articulately communicate insights, recommendations and technical/complex information to internal and external stakeholders with varying levels of knowledge that ensures understanding.
In return you have the chance to join a newly created team within a firm that is developing and expanding.
Contact 020 3002 8499 or email your CV and information supporting your application to email@example.com.