E-CRM Manager – P/T
to take ownership of the e-CRM and database marketing activities.
Reporting into the Managing Director, it’s an exciting time to be joining as they are growing rapidly due to recent investment and acquisitions. Their portfolio of boutique properties has doubled in size; is still expanding and they have acquired ancillary companies to complement their offering ensuring a seamless travel experience.
Working ideally 3 days a week you will be responsible for:
- Managing, developing and implementing the e-CRM strategy across email and direct mail
- Devise and manage the promotional and eCRM calendar
- Delivering effective campaigns
- Enhancing the current email distribution platform
- Work with the marketing agency to deliver inspiring email campaigns
You may currently hold a direct marketing job in travel, or an eCRM position or hold a digital marketing executive job in travel with CRM. Experience of working within an e-CRM role within travel is preferred.
Candidates looking for full time will be considered also.
Please note: Due to high volumes of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.