Digital Merchandising Manager
- Popular UK brand.
- Thriving eCommerce team.
- Fantastic culture & benefits.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Head of Digital Trading, you will build positive relationships with the category teams and lead trade planning to ensure new products are on the site in a timely manner and promotions are executed to the highest standards. This will involve working closely with both the marketing and brand teams to deliver conversion driving content.
With support from the UX team, you will analyse the user journey across the site, identify areas of optimisation and make relevant improvements. In addition you will report on category sales against KPIs to improve overall sales performance.
Your remit involves ensuring that all products are in the most relevant online category and that content published conforms to regulatory standards. Working with the merchandise planner, you will also ensure that key lines remain in stock or that suitable alternative products are utilised.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Significant experience in online merchandising.
- Experience in creating online promotional materials.
- Customer-centric mind-set.
- Excellent communication & problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders.
- Strong commercial focus and the ability to influence at a senior level.
- Good leadership skills.
- Ability to drive new methods & practices within a fast-paced environment.
With a salary of £35k on offer and fantastic development opportunities, this is a great opportunity a driven digital merchandiser. Benefits include 25% store discount, 33 days holiday (including bank holidays), an on-site gym and free parking.
Send your CV through to Rina and get in touch ASAP for more details!