Your new company
Hays are currently working in partnership with a leading UK brand based in Worcestershire to recruit a PPC Consultant, 6 month contract, £200 - £300 per day.
Your new role
This organisation has recently built an in house Digital Marketing and you will be working alongside them taking responsibility for a multiple tasks across the paid search accounts including;
- Managing the paid search accounts across Google Adwords and Bing Ads
- Monitor CPC, CPA and ad quality scores and make manual optimisation where necessary
- Use analytics and internal data to improve the accounts and drive results
- Assist in restructuring the accounts to improve return on investment
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to meet objectives and report on KPIs
- Manage the Paid Search budget to ensure the most efficient spend across campaigns
- Create ad copy and ad extensions that will set us apart from competition
- Report on search queries and expand keywords across the accounts
- Cross-device testing and audience data analysis to improve conversions
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed you will have experience in the following competencies;
- High skill level in both Google Adwords and Bing Ads
- Experience in managing large budgets
- Experience in restructuring and optimising Google Adwords & Bing accounts and campaigns
- Ability to make changes quickly and effectively
- Experience using Google Merchant Centre and Google Shopping ads
- Excellent attention to detail
- Keen to test and learn and try new ideas that will help improve the accounts
- Ability to use Adwords Editor would be advantageous
- Experience of using scripts within Google Adwords would be advantageous
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a day rate of £200 - £300 per day.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.