New Business Manager
Business Development Manager
Salary dependent on experience + generous commission
Are you an experienced Business Development Manager with a track record of sales success?
Specialising in bespoke luxury packaging for the health a beauty industry for a range of blue chip clients across the UK, this business is going from strength to strength. They're now looking for an ambitious and highly motivated Business Development Manager to join them full time. The successful candidate will be a proactive hunter that enjoys quickly building relationships with people and consultatively selling products/services.
Candidates will likely have:
- Experience working on new business pitches - and winning them! A mix of sales and proactive account management would be ideal
- Experience Selling Luxury Packaging to Health a Beauty clients (Ideally)
- A positive 'can do' attitude
- An entrepreneurial approach to client development/new business
- The ability to create and maintain robust client relationships for the longer term
- Sufficient experience and weight to be taken seriously at all levels, including main board directors, procurement, marketing teams and brand managers
Working out of a beautiful office space close to the train station, their friendly team are highly talented and well looked after. The package on offer here includes:
- Generous Holiday allowance (20 days rising to 30)
- Excellent commission scheme that can see you double your basic
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- The opportunity to work from home
- Free on-site parking at Head Office
- Lots of Company socials!
If you like the sound of this please apply now and we'll be back to you immediately to discuss!