Job Title: PPC Manager - In House - Multinational Consumer Technology
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: : £35,000 to £45,000 depending on experience, plus benefits including medical insurance, free breakfasts, company social events, birthday off, flexi hours and opportunities to work from home.
About The Technology Company
My client is a globally renowned, hugely successful leading smartphone manufacturer, who strive to remain at the forefront of technological advances. They have an exciting opportunity for a talented PPC Manager to join their dynamic and collaborative team in their Reading office, where you will be given fantastic opportunities for progression within the company. With offices all over North America and Europe, there is also plenty of opportunities for travel. As a company they operate a strong meritocratic structure so you will be given the autonomy and flexibility to really make an impact.
About The PPC Manager
You will be responsible for ensuring global PPC campaigns are built and optimised, across a range of channels including channels including AdWords, Bing, Facebook and YouTube.
Key Responsibilities for the PPC Manager:
* Have full responsibility for the daily management of accounts implementing campaigns, analysing and optimising performance
* Take ownership of the company's global search marketing strategy
* Lead monthly reviews with clients highlighting and evaluating performance through a mix of face to face and telephone communications
* Provide mentoring to junior members of the team, contributing to their development
About The Successful PPC Manager
If you have excellent experience of managing and implementing PPC campaigns and strategy, and you are extremely passionate about PPC, then this is an excellent opportunity for you to accelerate you career within a global company.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the PPC Manager:
* Excellent experience of managing and implementing PPC campaigns and strategy
* Minimum of three years' experience (agency or in house)
* A real passion for PPC and paid media
* Excellent communication skills and an ability to build strong relationships with clients
* Good understanding of Google Analytics and third party PPC management tools is desirable
The PPC Manager will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £35,000 to £45,000 depending on experience, plus excellent company benefits and career progression.
For more information about the PPC Manager or to apply send your CV now to Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3957 6425.