Media Relations Manager
Media Relations Manager - Professional Services - London
We are looking to recruit an exceptional Media Relations Manager to act as the strategic adviser to the London region of this high profile law firm. You will help shape, drive and be principally accountable for the delivery of a national PR programme of activity. You will also take a lead role in managing the firm's PR agencies supporting on sectors and practice area activity and will work closely alongside the business development managers in each sector and region to ensure PR campaigns are aligned to the firm's business plans.
The role holder will be responsible for:
* Taking overall responsibility for strategy, planning and implementation of the London region PRactivity.
* Being principal point of contact for stakeholders, providing PR advice and counsel
*Working closely with regional business development managers to ensure cohesive approach.
*Putting in place systems, processes to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the firms PR activity.
* Managing a number of rostered PR agencies to deliver PR activity
* Working on crisis and issues management
* Managing the firm's press office function, responding to journalists' queries.
* Working closely with regional PR manager, to ensure national campaigns are effectively implemented in the region
The successful candidate will have:
* Demonstrable influencing and negotiating skills
* Demonstrable PR skills and experience at a senior level
* Ability to deal with fee earners at a senior level
* Crisis management experience
* Budget management experience
* Professional Services experience